When someone you love is in crisis due to substance abuse or mental health issues you may be at your wits end and don’t know who or where to turn to for answers. At Drug and Alcohol Attorneys we are dedicated to giving families and individuals dealing with these diseases options and plans of action to get things moving in the right direction. While many of their clients come to them for help filing a Marchman Act, which enables you to ask the courts to make someone go into treatment, you may also have the option to file a guardianship petition so you can start making medical decisions for your loved one while they heal and recover.