Selecting a lawyer is no small task. Choosing the right lawyer
can help you greatly when it comes to your case. On the other side of that though, choosing the wrong lawyer can be detrimental to your case. So, how do you know if you are picking the right lawyer? Well, let’s take a look at some frequently asked questions that people have when it comes to picking a drug and alcohol attorney in Boca Raton.
What Should I Expect from an Attorney?
When it comes to the attorney/client relationship
, there are expectations on both sides. While your lawyer will expect certain things from you, you should also expect certain things from your attorney. You should expect your attorney to do the following:
- Work with you to pinpoint the problem.
- Research and analyze all available facts and information relating to your problem.
- Interview anyone involved.
- Negotiate a settlement if both sides can reach an agreement.
- Keep you informed about what is going on in your case and answer your questions.
- Discuss fees with you at your first visit and come to an agreement about the way in which the fee will be paid.
- Be candid with you about your problem, your prospects for success‚ the time it will take‚ and if you should accept any settlement offered.
- Keep in confidence anything you say.
Are You in Need of a Drug and Alcohol Attorney in Boca Raton?
If you are in need of a drug or alcohol attorney in Boca Raton, we are here for you. Contact us
today to learn more.